Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TAT: my wish

My wish for you my baby girl~

I hope that you will have a full a life as you can have with family and friends near by.

I hope that you work hard, play harder, and enjoy the simple things.

I hope that you find work that you love and have a passion for.

I hope that you love learning, and never stop.

I hope that you feel as beautiful as I know you are.

I hope that you are safe and smart with your descisions, but cut lose too.

I hope you know that your dad and I love you more every day!

Be the strong, gentle, indepedant girl that I met the day you were born. Let your heart and soul guide your path but come and visit because I love your hugs!

This is a linked post with Growing Up Geeky and Toddle Along Tuesday! Check out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)