Sunday, June 3, 2012

Garage sale

I hope this is worth it! I ave been folding, cleaning out, and organizing for a few weeks and this week will be crazy! We have 2 more days with students but they are exam days so I knw that I will be ale to get out in time each day.

Wednesday s a shorter day and with P at te sitter, I am hoping to come home and get some work done moving stuff upstairs and pricing. Thursday my mom will be here and possibly my sisters. I am hoping that we won't be working all day but I bet it will.

The one rule that I stand by with garage sales is that if we put it out for sale, it doesn't come back in te house. It either is sold or we donate it. What is your garage know how to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)