Thursday, June 7, 2012

Nifty and Thirfty Thursday - cheap art

My lovely friend, Mre Monica at Running Through Parenthood in Heels has started a really cool new thread on Thursdays called Nifty and Thirfty Thursday. So I am linking up!

Nifty & Thrifty Thursday


A la Pinterest, I found this cool idea for creating custom sized art that will definitely match whatever you need. I am totally doing this next week!



This is a cheap easy eay to get art you will love and love to change. I get bored with our comforter in our bedroom very easily but redoing all the art every time in typically not in the budget. This idea of using fabric on insulation will allow me to easily do this! I am excited!

here is the page where I found the specific directions!
http://www.imperfecthomemaking.com/2012/03/simple-thrifty-diy-art.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ImperfectHomemaking+%28The+Complete+Guide+to+Imperfect+Homemaking%29&m=1

Thanks Mrs Monica! I will be looking forward to this every week!

1 comment:

  1. Love the art idea! Great find! Thanks for coming to play. Now lets reschedule our playdate now that I'm healthy and somewhat sane:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)