Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Home Tour: P's Area

Part 2 of my home tour gets the upstairs started with P's room and bathroom

Her bathroom was the "guest bathroom" before she came. I had a pretty, spa inspired decor going in but once the peanut was using it, I just couldn't keep it. Enter owls!





I love Target. They offer fun, functional bathroom items that I love. It makes her bathroom kid friendly but not too young!

P's room was our guest room. I love the color that we happened upon at Home Depot years ago. I call it pumpkin. It was tough to find gender neutral bedding that worked but we did it!








My favorite part of the room is the art. One is a decal that was up before the room was hers. It works more for her than I ever could plan!


I <3 Etsy! These were some prints I bought to go along with what we had.

Finally, another piece of artwork from our family friend. (I told you it is everywhere!)


Stay tuned for more of the upstairs!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet space! I love the owls in her bathroom :)

    ♥ Bethany

    www.happyhomemaker.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I didn't get the whole owl craze until I had P. I love them!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)