Friday, October 12, 2012

Work Out Update

I decided to kick it up a notch this week.  I met with a great friend of mine who is a real athlete to me.  She played basketball at a division I school and is in shape more than I will ever be, even after her first child.  She knows how the body works and how to make it stonger.

She developed a plan for me:


I have now done her workout twice.  My goal is 3 workouts a week.  She wants me to do this for 2 weeks and then we will see where I can increase.  I told her to start me at what she would consider zero.  I know that my cardio is lighter that I can do, but with adding the weights, I have room to improve for sure!

I have not weighed or measured myself and I don't think that I will.  I don't need to be a certain weight or size.  I just want to feel good and my clothes to fit!  I know that it will not be overnight but I don't want to buy too much.  Let's see how I can make my 4-5 pants work for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)