Friday, October 5, 2012

Get in shape girl

Last Friday was a bad start to my weekend. I got out of my car at work and headed into school. I said hi to my principal and realized I had dropped my keys. I turned around, bent over, and......

RIP!  I wound up with a HUGE hole in my favorite jeans!
This picture doesn't even do the hole justice. Thank goodness for a fantastic husband for bringing me new pants ASAP!

Moral of the story is, I have stopped working out since the 3 Day and my thighs and booty are paying for it. My schedule is crazy busy but I am scheduling time to get at least two (working towards 3) workouts a week. 

I started small. I went to the gym two days a week fir the past 3 weeks. I had out in a good 30 minutes on the elliptical each time.  Starting next week I will be adding in some weights and ab work. 

Fingers crossed that by Christmas things are fitting better and I feel better!  I will randomly update my progress here too!

2 comments:

  1. lets do it together- my jeans did not fit last night:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I'm sorry. I will be doing weekly updates. I'm thinking about turning it into some sort if link party. We'll see - we can hook up if you are interested!

      Delete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)