Sunday, October 14, 2012

Weekly wrap up

Ahh, wrapping up a long weekend. It was too busy but nice to get some stuff, work, and fun stuff done. I spend Friday with P running errands and cleaning. Saturday I worked a cross country meet in the morning, then we hosted J's parents for dinner. Sunday we did family pictures at a local park (I can't wait to see them!) and went out for dinner for my niece's birthday. Now, I'm relaxing, going to read the paper, and get to bed!

Here's the blog plan for the week:
- TAT of course
- wordless Wednesday will be sweet
- update on my workouts
- I am guest hosting about meal planning - link to come!
- I am working on a new autumn wreath for our door. I will be posting about it but it may not be until next week
- I am starting to really think about holiday shopping, gift giving, budgeting, etc. I will be writing about that soon (within a few weeks)

Thanks for being here!

PS
I have a great giveaway coming next week and at the beginning if November too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)