Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekly Wrap-up

Hello!  SUPER busy weekend here but things will be calming down after tomorrow as summer school wraps up.  I am working 6 hours per day for summer school to finish though (UGH)!

Here is my plan for the week:
1. I am co hosting Toddle Along Tuesday with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky.  We are writing about our careers - dream, actual, and anything in between!
2. I have those Christmas projects still sitting.  Maybe this week...
3. We have so many leftovers from the past couple of weeks from new recipes that I am not cooking too much new.  That makes me a little sad!!!  Maybe I will write about things I dream to make.  Or come up with a great sweet treat to make!
4. I have a little more for the home tour!  It's the last part!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)