Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Home tour continued - our area


And we continue with our master suite. We lucked into a big master bath. In my dreams, it is reconfigured to have a big walk in shower, double bowl vanity, and the toilet is an afterthought. Needless to say, we have a small shower, single sink, and lots of room around the potty. Maybe someday...


I will admit, I love the art that I found for the wall. It's small but it works so well!

Onto the reason this part of tour was on hold... Our new bedding!
We got a tear in the last bedspread but didn't want to paint. Well, J didn't want to paint - I was intrigued. Except for the wall decals above the bed. I <3 them! Please ignore the mismatched night stands. J need the room and we are in the market for new furniture. The set we have is a hand me down from J's grandma. It works but it is not our style. After 11 years of marriage we are almost ready to get some for ourselves. Maybe soon! Here is the rest...



The picture in the middle of the collage is P, even though the glare doesn't show it!

I really like our set up, even with the old furniture and small shower. We are lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)