Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Pinterest 4th of July Dessert

Happy 4th of July! We are getting ready to go to a cookout at my sister's house and my charge is an appetizer (loaded baked potato dip) and dessert. Here is what I found!

Here are the ingredients:
*i also needed water, egg whites, and vegetable oil.

I put together the cake according to the box but separated it into 3 bowls. Two of the bowls got food coloring.



I then layered them into the greased bunt pan.

Then bake at 350* for 40 minutes.

After the cake cooled, it was time to ice it. I separated the icing like the cake mix. I started with white, the red (which was kind of pinkish), and finally blue. I wish I had found some sprinkles but I did not. I am excited to see how it tastes!


I'll post some pictures tomorrow of our outfits - we are all festive - and how the dessert worked!

I'm linking up with Delightful Order for her Inspiring Thursday link up! Check out more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)