Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Party time!!

Even though it is not official yet, we did celebrate P's birthday thus past Sunday with our families. I have not uploaded every picture but I wanted to give you a taste of what we had.

It was a noon lunch with cupcakes for dessert. She loved hers (once I got her to taste it)!




She was showered with clothes for the warmer months - mama's favorite gifts. But she did get a few new toys.



Yep, it's an abacus. Would you expect anything less than that from a math teacher!?!?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Found your blog through Running through Parenthood and Growing up Geeky - Organized Chaos perfectly describes our life so of course I had to check out your blog! Love the cake tasting pictures. Looks like she enjoyed the frosting best :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)