Sunday, December 18, 2011

Review: Keychain from Pressed Upon Designs

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

This year's Christmas for J was all about how much I appreciate him as a great dad. He loves P so much and he does a fantastic job taking care of both of us. One thing I really wanted was to get him a key chain. Enter Pressed Upon Designs! Jodi designed a few choices for me. Within days we had hammered (sorry for the pun) out the details and off to work she went.

In the mail, soon after, was J's key chain in a cute organza bag. He LOVED it and put it on his car key immediately. I loved it too.

Jodi was fabulous to work with. Check out her shop at http://www.etsy.com/shop/PressedUponDesigns. Happy shopping!

**I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. The thoughts and opinions are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)