Sunday, December 18, 2011

Review: hand embroidered onses from Eleanore's Treasures

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Tell me that picture doesn't say it all! I wanted to have a cute, Christmas Oneses that P could wear after the holidays so I enlisted the help of Talia at Eleanore's Treasures on Etsy.com. I gave her the size, that I wanted the word joy, and I wanted it to be holiday print and she worked her magic!

It is beautiful and has been through the wash several times and it looks like new. We will be wearing this on Christmas morning too!

You can check out her current stock at http://www.etsy.com/shop/eleanorestreasures. If you have a special request, just message her - she is a dream to work with!

PS - she has gone a step further and offered to donate to my fund raising efforts for the 3 Day if you mention it at check out. :)

**I was not paid or compensated in any way for this review. The thoughts and opinions are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)