Check out Fill in the Blank Friday originated over at the little things we do.
1. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is: say Merry Christmas! With a big grin!
2. The thing I love most about Christmas is: Christmas music. Especially the old cheesy songs!
3. The holiday season is a time for: family. As crazy and stressful as they can be, our families fill the memories of every holiday!
4. My favorite thing to eat at the holidays is: Starbucks holiday drinks. I know that is super trendy but I love them! I splurge more during this season than any other time of the year.
5. I will be spending Christmas: split between the in laws and my family. Most importantly I will be with J and P!
6. Tis better to (give or receive?): Give!! I love to shop for the perfect gift and this process starts early. Then wrapping - I love it! Finally seeing the person's face as they open it. I usually stink at waiting to give!
7. I'm dreaming of a: white but drivable Christmas. With traveling 45 minutes between families, I want it to be safe but I like the tradition go snow. The weather is not on my side this year though!
Merry Christmas everyone!!