2011 has been quite a year for our household! Here are some of the good and bad that have happened this year:
- P joined the party! One of the most nerve racking and best days of our lives.
- I stopped itching! The last 6 weeks of my pregnancy were rough due to PUPPPS. I feel for all women who have to go through this!
- I signed up to do the Cleveland Breast Cancer 3 Day with Amy. Our fundraising efforts have been tough so far but we have 8 more months to go!
- J and I are as strong as ever. Having a baby is one of those challenging events and I am proud to say that I think that we have come out stronger.
- We had our 10th wedding anniversary. We have yet to celebrate officially (due to my diet) but we will be soon!
- J is one great dad! I never doubted his ability and he has proven to me day after day that I have the best partner in raising our daughter ever!
- P has had lots of firsts - Easter, back to school, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and all the little things (rolling, waving, solids, etc).
- We have managed breastfeeding for all 9+ months - even through being soy and milk free.
- Based on the last one - I have soy back!!!! I am pumped to get back dairy but we have some more time for that!
This is not a complete list but some of the highlights from our year. My hopes for 2012 is to enjoy our family, watch P grow, and have fun! I hope that for everyone, especially those around me! Take care!