Friday, December 30, 2011

Fill in the blank Friday - New Year style

1.   New Years is: a time to reflect, celebrate, and renew! We have already spent some time reorganzing and planning for more ways to keep it together in our house (which is one of my favorite things to do)!

2.   One of my New Year's resolutions will be: complete the 3 day! I mean all 60 miles this time!

3.  A New Year's resolution I've made in the past was to: lose weight (who hasn't made this one). I am over this at this point, I will excersize more and try to eat right 80% of the time.

4. The most time consuming resolution I ever made was: not sure. In my adult life I have resolved to do something positive so I hope many have become habit!

5.  This year I will be spending New Year's Eve: home with J. P will stay on her regular routine but we decided to stay in and hang with each other. We normally get together with college friends but we just want to relax for a whole weekend!

6.  If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be: to enjoy my family as much as possible. We have worked hard to get here and I want to enjoy it!

7.  2012 is going to be: so fun to watch P grow and learn! We have seen so much this year from her but it is just the beginning!

Hope you have a great New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)