Thursday, August 18, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today I am thankful for two things that happned yesterday. The first is that P turned 5 months old. I am so grateful that I have been able to spend most of her first 5 months with her. I am headed back to work tomorrow - I teach which has made me a stay at home mom until now (basically). Here is a little progression:





The other thing that I am thankful for is that P visited the allergist. I was super nervous about going since I knew that they would doing some scratch testing. She was a champ and tested clean!!! This means that I will stay dairy and soy free for a while (potentially until I am done breastfeeding) but she will outgrow these intolerances. Yeah! I have had a taste of dealing with allergies and I have a new appreciation for people who live with this.


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)