Saturday, August 20, 2011

Busy weekend, even busier week

We have a full weekend this weekend. Today I had a baby shower to attend, J had a haircut, and MIL and FIL were down for the day. Tomorrow we have our regular cleaning/getting stuff done, a cook out for my mom's birthday, and getting ready for the week. Next week I am back to school (work) full time. I am glad and sad at the same time.

As I have mentioned before, I LOVE my job. I am not a huge fan of getting up early but don't mind in the end since that means I am home by 3:30. I love being on a schedule and knowing the basics of what will happen each day before it starts. But I have loved being with P all summer and will miss her while I am at school.

I am hoping that the fact that we are starting on a full 5 day week will blow by and I will be sitting here next Saturday telling you about the great week we all had. With that said, know that I will ocassionally complain about getting up early, grading, and/or dealing with stupid stuff! I hope you are having a great weekend and your week breezes by too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)