Sunday, August 21, 2011

Ready, Set, ....

Tomorrow is go! The school year (with kids) starts tomorrow. I feel like it is a marathon every year and this one is no exception. I feel the least organized but things will go on! I love my daughter and staying home all summer has been soooo fun but I am ready to go back (well sort of).

I have spent the least amount of time in my whole career getting my room ready. It is fine and organized but not to my typical standards. I have all of my plans and copies for the week but there are some little things that I have not yet finished. It will all get done but on a different timeline than in the past.

I am very excited to meet my new students and hang in the hall with my friends. I am excited for football - high school, college, and NFL. I am ready for fall temps and the leaves changing. But for tonight it was a few extra cuddles with P and an early night for J and I. Goodnight moon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)