Saturday, August 13, 2011

I am already bad at this!

Well, I do have an excuse - not that it means anything. This was my last full week before going back to school. I am torn. I love my job, the people I work with, having a schedule (yes, I am type A), but P will make going back harder. The things that make me feel better about it are that J drops off in the morning (I think that is the harder job) and I LOVE my sitter. And she loved P!

Other than that, this week was good. I can't give too much away as I plan on using some of the stuff in next week's posts - which will happen! I will say that I tried on my work clothes and they fit! I have not worn most of them since spring '10! It is like I have a whole new set of clothes!

I promise to be better at posting next week but make no promises about the first week of school :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)