Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I have a new addition to my life

I have another job. I can't believe I am saying this but I am I Wildtree rep!  I went to a tasting on Friday night and loved everything. Then the rep running the party shared information about their freezer meal Artie's and I was hooked.


I was already planning my freezer meal party in my head. Then she got to the part of her presentation about becoming a rep. I was ready to tune out but she got back to the freezer meal idea. Her suggestion was to just host freezer meal parties but also be the rep. After a little thinking (and talking with J). I signed on.


Wildtree offers the highest quality herbs, spices and culinary blends that are free of preservatives, additives, fillers and promote a healthier lifestyle. We believe in the value of making cooking a quicker, easier, more healthful project for those who are short on time. Wildtree also offers a fun adventure for those who wish to be more creative in the kitchen.



My business kit should come tomorrow. I'm so excited to try everything else. I'll let you know how things go as time goes on. If you are interested in ordering sooner, check out my site here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)