Monday, April 1, 2013

House Party

HP Wake Up Your Walls House Party

House Party is a company that works with other companies to help introduce and promote their products.  They allow people like you and me to host parties to share the word.  I have hosted a few but recently I was picked to share a new HP product. 


I must say, THESE ARE AWESOME!  I was lucky enough to get an 11'' by 14'' canvas, 8'' by 10'' mounted photo, and 5'' by 7'' mounted photo.  I chose to create some art for P's playroom.  I love it!  I love the so much that I have gone back and gotten 8 more 5'' by 7'' mounted photos and one more 8'' by 10'' mounted photo.  I have a plan for another canvas too.

         

I invited lots of people to come see my creations and enjoy some good food.  We had a great time and they got to take home several items.  I am hoping that I will continue to be able to host House Parties!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)