Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Fifty Shades

I am a math teacher.  I like numbers.  I am not a reader.  I have tried many times to be a reader.  I even read several books in P's first year in the time that I spent with her overnight nursing.  I am proud to say that I have read 8 books since she was born.  I am embarrassed to say that I probably read 8 books between college and her birth.  I would love to do better!



The last set of books that I read was Fifty Shades of Grey series.  I was hoping that it would draw me in.  I had also hoped that it would jump start other things, but that is another post.  I can say that I read all three and did enjoy the story.  I can't say that I found it realistic but I did enjoy it.

As a math person, I can't really give you a good meaning of all of the symbolism or big picture but it was worth the time.

Now I'm looking for something else to read.  Suggestions??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)