Tuesday, March 12, 2013

TAT: Makes my skin crawl






Yeah!!!  Toddle Along Tuesday is back!  I am so excited!  This is a great place for me to take inspiration for writing my blog from!

This week Melissa's has us writing about our Mommy Pet Peeves.  I have a great husband. I know that a lot of people say that, but I honestly can say that he is great. We have a very balanced relationship - in our friendship, love life, parenting, and household. Ladies, he does my laundry. Every week.

With that said he does do one little thing that drives me nuts!  J has a lot going on in the morning. He gets himself ready, P up and ready, and out the door. Part of him getting ready is packing his lunch. He eats the same thing every day - PB&J and a fruit cup.   Along with everything else he does in the morning, he leaves out the bread and PB. Yes, this is silly but it bugs me.

To be fair, I do little things that drives him nuts too. We try but there are these little habits that we bug each other with!  Check out more pet peeves at Growing Up Geeky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)