Friday, March 8, 2013

Getting back to the gym

I really do like being in shape.  I even like working out.  What I am not a fan of, is finding the time to get the workouts in.  I took a break around my surgery ad winter break.  Then I got sick, Payton got sick, work got busy, work got crazy, and now Payton is not feeling well again.

I know that I need to get back.  Even Payton is asking to go back to the gym - she loves the child care area.  I am making it a priority again to get my workouts in.  I want to feel good about being in shorts.  I would love to feel good about being in a bathing suit, but let's be honest...

I am promising myself 2 days at the gym a week.  I am hoping for 3 but being realistic!  I am also hoping that I might be able to get outside with P as the weather improves.  I think that I am going to need to back to the beginning of the workouts I had.  Here goes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)