Sunday, March 24, 2013

Seriously!?!? I have a 2 year old!

It's a little hard to believe and it's been a week!  First I'll recap the party then do her update. Here goes:

We just had family over for dinner. It was officially a green Minnie Mouse theme. It was on her birthday - St Patricks Day! Here was a little but if the day:












Age:2 years old, aka 24 months

Sizes: We are in size 5 diapers. She is still straddling 24 month vs 2T. At her 2 year well check she is officially 28lbs and 35 inches tall. There is an old wives tale that she is now half of her adult height. I think that is a great height to end up with, even if she will be taller than me!

Sleeping: I am still knocking on wood here. Things are good. Our weekend away was a little rough but there is more to come on that. 


Eating: She is getting back to normal but still pickier than I would like. We will be making the switch to 2% milk when this gallon runs out. I don't think she will even blink. 

Favorites: Same as always, although babies, dress up, and her kitchen are taking up a lot of our playtime too. 

I'm not sure what I will do with updates from here but we will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)