Monday, February 13, 2012

First birthday party!



I am getting so excited for P's first birthday. Here are the details that we have worked out.

A friend helped me design the invites. They included this elephant:


Then I made a banner for her high chair:


This is happy part of the happy birthday bunting I made:


We will be having cupcakes and I made these for the cupcakes:




This is a family only event but I want there to be a few items that commemorate the event. More for me and pictures than anything but she's worth it!

2 comments:

  1. love it! I made B's invites this past weekend too...will post pix when I get home. Get togethr soon? Is B-ball over?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see them! I would love to get together. Basketball in still in swing but slowing down. Maybe one day after school?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)