Sunday, August 12, 2012

Weekly wrap-up

I'm back!  This week I'm getting ready to go back to school (work for me) so I will be figuring out my schedule for the school year in terms of blogging. I think I am going to try to average about 3-4 posts per week. Some weeks may be more or less but that is the goal.

I have 2 bigger things on the horizon. I am going to co-host a link party on Thursdays with Mrs Monica from Running Through Parenthood in Heels and will be having a review/giveaway from Sweet December Hats in October. I am so excited about both!

This week here is my plan:
- TAT is about finding balance. Totally appropriate as my at home time is winding down.
- I have some great pictures for wordless Wednesday
- I'm going to write a little about prepping for back to school.
- I'm hoping to share some knitting projects I'm working in too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)