Friday, August 24, 2012

Review:Tommee Tippee

Tommee Tippee was a newer brand when I was pregnant. I registered for and received some of their items and was excited to try them. Unfortunately since they were newer, most were online only at that point. Since then Tommee Tippee has become more well known and is available at several stores near me, like Target and Babies R Us.

Lucky for me, I was sent a few Explora Truly Spill Proof cups to try. I couldn't get a picture of the cups in the packaging because P was so excited to try them. I think she likes them!
What I like is this:
- they really are spill proof. P is into throwing but these cups survive her torture without loosing their liquid!
- the spout is not too close to a bottle but not too far either. 
- they are easy to clean!
- the travel lid is there but doesn't detach so we can't loose it!
Perfect size with grippers in the side!

I love the cute designs!  They do have more neutral and boy designs too!

Here is that great travel lid up close!

Again, we are both big fans!

I am excited to get not only their insulated options but some of their dishes too!  You should check them out!



**I was provided with a set of cups to try and review. These are my opinions and are not swayed by outside sources. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)