Friday, August 17, 2012

17 months!

I can't believe that this was not a part of my weekly list of to-dos but I think that I am in denial of the date because of school starting. Anyhow, P is 17 months today!  Here is the run down!
Age: 17 months

Stats: No official stats but she is around 25lbs. I am dying to know how tall she is and where it falls for the typical kid. Not for competition sake, just comparison. 

Sizes: Still size 4 diapers. I may be jinxing us but the overnights have calmed down. I was thinking about looking at overnight diapers but she has been normal for the whole month. Clothes are solidly 24 month items. I am trying to figure out the difference between 24 months and 2T. I don't get it. 

Sleeping: She is doing well here. Napping has been challenging this week. She barely slept (nap wise) yesterday at all. Today she has been down for almost 3 hours. I hope that getting back on the school schedule will help with this. 

Eating: Still great here. She has now had grapes - cut up of course. I wish she liked PB&J but she is very disinterested. There are plenty of foods she loves so I'll take it!
Favorites: She is loving the phone - and I found a toy phone from Leap Frog that she is in love with. We have picnics everyday. And books! I think we could read half the day and have picnics most of the rest of the day.   She also likes to do rolls (with help of course)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)