Monday, August 13, 2012

TAT: is there balance after kids?




I'm linking up with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky for Toddle Along Tuesday. This week's topic J's finding balance in life. Like her, I have struggled to find that balance. 

Like a lot of other people, I have several parts to my life. I have J, P, work, extra-circulars (like basketball and track), my friends, our extended family, our home, and my hobbies.  This summer I have been able to balance a little better - especially with J, P, our home, my friends, and my hobbies. BUT the biggies are around - work and extra circulars.

I resolve to do the following in this school year to help balance our lives:
1. We will do a monthly date night. Even if it means a babysitter.
2. I will do as much school work at school so I can be present at home.
3. I will continue to utilize freezer meals, leftovers, and cleaning throughout the week to leave weekends for more fun.
4. I will allow myself to say no to some things - even if it s for extra money. We are okay!

How about you?  Do you ave balance? Or a good freezer meal for me to try?

2 comments:

  1. Balancing lives is so important. A date night is so important! I try to do one twice a month, even if it staying in:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need more date nights in my life too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)