Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TAT - My Diaper Bag

There was one item that I did not have to shop around at all for when we got KU - my diaper bag. I am a HUGE Vera Bradley fan so there was no question - other than the pattern.
Since we were team green and J wanted to okay carrying it, I stuck with the basic black.

After P arrived we went through several iterations of contents, but right now this is what is in there for the sitter. So here goes...
Sippy cup and snacks
A few toys
A few burp cloths
Her clothes for the day and a backup
A few item for "just in case"
And of course!

I am dreaming of the day when I will need less because then I can get a new Vera tote in a fun pattern and use it for her and me!

Check out some other moms and thei bags at Growing Up Geeky!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)