Monday, November 7, 2011

A to Z of me

I got this idea from Cole's First Blog and thought that it would be good to my new followers and maybe get more!!!

A. Age: 33 years
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Vacuuming! Thankfully my husband is okay with it so he does it!
D. Dogs: our first "baby" Gracie - she is a black lab
E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast! Along with coffee or tea of some sort!
F. Favorite color: Pink!!
G. Gold or Silver: Is white gold an option?
H. Height: about 5'7
I. Instruments you play: none
J. Job title: wife, mommy, high school math teacher
K. Kids: One beautiful little girl, almost 8 months old!!
L. Live: Southwest Ohio
M. Mother’s name: Mama or Heather
N. Nicknames: HV, Rub (from my parents)
O. Overnight hospital stays: just for P's birth
P. Pet peeves: not being organized or being late
Q. Quote from a movie: "No one puts Baby in a corner." ( not my fave movie)
R. Right or left handed: right
S. Siblings: I have two older sisters
T. Time you wake up: on a work day at 5:00am, on the weekends - as late as P will go!
U. Underwear: bikinis are my fave - not too low or high, and full coverage!
V. Vegetable you hate: I dont like onions on their own, but low them in things
W. What makes you run late: thinking that I don't have everything so I triple check every bag
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Plenty - legs, ankles, toes, knees, arm, chest, hand
Y. Yummy food that you make: I love to cook but dont bake well (even though all food is my friend). My best meal is probably lasagna.
Z. Zoo animal: Pandas are my favorites!

Please feel free to share your info on your blog and link back to me! Also comment to let me know! I will read it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)