Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm in!

I was so blessed to do a 3 day in 2009. It was one of the best experiences of my life. For those who are not familiar with it, Susan Komen For the Cure hosts lots of events to raise awareness and money for breast cancer research and support. One of those events is the 3 day. It is a 69 mike walk over 3 days. There are 15 locations a year. One of my best friends and I did Chicago in 2009. It was fabulous!

My friend asked me to join her again next summer in Cleveland. Needless to say, I am ready to register! Now onto the fundraising and training! I am pumped!

Here is my personal page: http://www.the3day.org/site/TR/2011/General?px=5407907&pg=personal&fr_id=1763
It still needs work but it's official!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)