Saturday, November 19, 2011

8 months!

This past Thursday Payton turned 8 months! Where has the time gone? Here are the basics:

Age: 8 months

Weight: not officially sure. She doesn't have to go back to the doctor til 9 months, but if I had to guess, I would say between 20 and 21 pounds!

Size: size 3 diapers and 9 month clothes. We are asking for 12 month sizes for Christmas but we will be good in 9 month stuff for a little longer.

Sleeping: things are going well here! She goes to bed around 8:30 each night. Week days she is either up on her own around 6 or daddy gets her by 6:30. Weekends are off and on. She has given us a couple mornings til 7:45 but others she is up at 6:30. I cannot complain though!

Feeding: still going strong with breastfeeding and getting into solids. She takes pumped milk like a champ 4ish times a day and I nurse her when we are together. We are on oatmeal cereal once a day and 3-4oz of purees throughout the day. She also LOVES her puffs!

Milestones: sitting very well unassisted is the biggest. She is babbling up a storm but nothing too specific. I have been signing with her and I swear she knows more. J saw it too but she didn't do it today.

Favorite toys/activities: she loves Sophie, her taggie blankets and links the best. The play mat is good but the cats are more fun to watch. The jumperoo is still a go to for sure. I am pumped to see how she likes all the goodies family and Santa bring her soon!

Looking forward to: Thanksgiving! She gets to see some extended family. I hope the stranger danger isn't too bad. She gets to meet Santa at the mall which although in controversial in this house mom wins this year. Christmas will rock too!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)