Friday, November 4, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Linking up again with Lauren at The Little Things we do. Check out her cute blog!
 
1.   My favorite thing about this week was/is: getting through P's constipation (she is probably happier than me).

2.   Colder weather makes me: so happy! I love jeans and sweatshirts. Snow days are coming!

3.  Three things that make me terribly happy as of late are: 1. P sawing mama and dada clearly (even if she doesn't know what it means!), 2. I feel like I am in the swing of things with work, J, and P - now to get the housework into it too!! 3. It is almost basketball season! I keep the score book for my school's girls teams. I love the girls and the JV coach is one of my besties and she just had a baby too!

4. If I could only wear one kind of shoe for the rest of my life, I'd choose: slippers - warm, fuzzy, and cozy!

5.  My personality type is: type A but I have one messy drawer. I am also a people pleaser so I have a hard time saying no!

6.  I have a serious problem resisting: good, fancy coffee. I am dying for a pumpkin spice latte but that will come next year as I am dairy and soy free for my baby.

7.  My favorite color to wear is: pink (girly and it has a special meaning).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)