Friday, October 28, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Got this idea from a blog I follow "The Scherman Family Four." she got it from "When True Love Really Does Walk In." that blogger got it from a blog she follows "The Little Things we do".  I love stealing ideas from other blogs but want those who have them to get the credit.  Go check out their blogs if they're not on your list. 


1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an LAWYER  when I grew up.

2. As an adult, my dream job would be TEACHING. (I am lucky to do what I really love!)

3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like THE GIRLS FROM THE BABYSITTERS CLUB.

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was an M&M ( I was the yellow one).

5. My favorite childhood toy was definitely MY LITTLE PONY.

6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when - NEVER HAPPENED. (I had my little bits here and there but nothing big. Iam totally boring in that respect.)

7. I get daily inspiration from my HUSBAND. He is great and I am lucky to have him as my friend, husband, and the father of our daughter!

2 comments:

  1. my little pony!!!
    God, I had so many!!... and i loved them. I played with them in my bathtub. I didn't even remember that! :P

    I can't seem to find a way of following your blog... :(


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, now it's ok.
    My browser had a problem loading the follow button.

    Now I'm you newest follower! :P


    mustbeliberating.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)