Got this idea from a blog I follow "The Scherman Family Four." she got it from "When True Love Really Does Walk In." that blogger got it from a blog she follows "The Little Things we do". I love stealing ideas from other blogs but want those who have them to get the credit. Go check out their blogs if they're not on your list.
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an LAWYER when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be TEACHING. (I am lucky to do what I really love!)
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like THE GIRLS FROM THE BABYSITTERS CLUB.
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was an M&M ( I was the yellow one).
5. My favorite childhood toy was definitely MY LITTLE PONY.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when - NEVER HAPPENED. (I had my little bits here and there but nothing big. Iam totally boring in that respect.)
7. I get daily inspiration from my HUSBAND. He is great and I am lucky to have him as my friend, husband, and the father of our daughter!