Saturday, October 29, 2011

Blog Hop: Sarurday Funnies

I am linking up to "The Mommyhood Chronicles," a great blog I follow. We are writing about 5 funnies from the week.

Here are my Saturday top five laughs:

5. Yesterday I woke up to find this:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
P was sleeping sideways!

4. P has started yelling. Not crying just yelling to "talk." It is so cute and LOUD!

3. Since P has only front teeth so when she eats puffs she nibbles on them in the front. It is adorable!
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

2. We have been really good about her monthly pictures until this month. We obviously did them (see above) but we were a week late :s

1. I teach high school and Friday the kids dressed up for Halloween. There was a girl dressed as a

2 comments:

  1. I have a little girl only a few weeks younger than P. She is really cute!!

    It amazes me when they get sideways in their sleep, how they do it, I'm not sure :)

    New follower from the hop.

    Heather
    www.ourgirlskeepusmoving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! P is adorable. Love the side sleeping position. Z sleeps like that and it cracks me up. The puffs with the front teeth is cute. You must be hysterical watching. Thanks for linking up. I do this every weekend because it will be a fun memory down the road. I enjoyed reading yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)