Friday, July 12, 2013

Yummy Desserts!!

Whenever our families get together (my side or J's), I am normally in charge of bringing some type of dessert.  I have posted about several of them here.  Now I have two more to tell you about.  One with pictures - of my own.

Let's start with the one that I don't have pictures of my own.  Here is what I found on Pinterest:


 
Buckeye cake!!!
As the picture shows, this is courtesy of bunsinmyoven.com.

Just so you know, the middle layer is a peanut butter cheesecake with peanut butter chocolate glaze on both sides.  OMG is right!  Easier than it looks to make and just as yummy!  It is decedent - you only need a little piece at a time.

The other are these little wonders.

I also found these on Pinterest (in several locations) but I used the instructions on the box of cones I bought for them.  Here are the basic ingredients:

Make the batter according to the box instructions.  Then fill each cone about 2/3 of the way full.
I used my mini muffin tin to keep the mini cones upright and easier to manage in and out of the oven.
Then I frosted them and sprinkled.
They are cute and fun but a little hard to transport.  The kids loved them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)