Tuesday, July 23, 2013

12 years of wedded bliss!

J and celebrated our 12th wedding anniversary last Sunday.  I cannot believe that it has been 12 years, but I can't remember life without him.  To celebrate we have a tradition that I hope goes on forever!  We go downtown Cincinnati, stay in a nice hotel overnight, and go to Jeff Ruby's.

Jeff Ruby's is a FANTASTIC steak house that we happened upon for our first anniversary.  We had such great food and service we have been back ever since.  For about 5 years straight we even had the same waiter - Drew.  He treated us like we were his only customers.  He moved on to another job so we had to move on, but I think that Chris J, our current waiter, may be our next favorite. 

He even comped us a yummy and beautiful dessert!

This year at the beginning of dinner, the manager came over.  He welcomed us, congratulated us, and then thanked us for coming back year after year.  He even took our picture and printed us a copy!!  To top it off - I really think it is a great picture of us both!

I am already looking forward to next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)