Monday, July 1, 2013

21 day challenge

Summer is here so I need to find lots to keep myself busy.  I wrote here about how I am going to start using P's nap time to save J and I time on the weekend.  I am working on a few other schedules so that we (P and I) have fun and don't spend too much money but more to come on that on another day.

I always try to use summer to get things reordered in the house.  Pinterest helped me here again!  I found this:


This is not only a blog that I will be reading but also a new challenge I am going to try.  I am switching out day 18 for our office.  In the end this may result in some garage sale material.  That remains to be seen.  I am also only going to be working on this during weekdays - 3 days a week.  So this is really a 7 week challenge for me.  We have enough going on over the weekends and I want to save that time to be together as a family.  Except the garage, maybe that will be a weekend job???

I have already tackled the junk drawer!!  Yeah me!  I know, I know, it's not on the list.  I need to do the medicine cabinet because I have lost P's thermometer.

Sound interesting?  I though so!  Want to join me?  Tell me about it!  I will be updating as we go too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)