Thursday, February 7, 2013

40 before 40

My 35th birthday is coming up this summer and I want to develop a list of things to do before I reach 40. Some will be big, some small, but all important. I'm starting this list now so it is ready by my birthday. I plan on giving myself 5 years to get as many (hopefully all) of them done by July 2018.

Here's what I have so far (and they are in no specific order):
1. Go to Disney
2. Take a couples only vacation
3. Pay off our debt
4. Go to the zoo
5. Pay for a person behind me at a drive thru
6. Get a couples massage
7. Go to eat by myself
8. Go to a musical
9. Go to a AAA baseball game
10. Spend a day with the tv off
11. Donate blood
12.  Volunteer at a soup kitchen or food pantry
13. Walk a 5k
14. Walk a 10k
15. Crew at a 3 Day
16. Build a snowman
17. Write Valentine's day cards with Payton
18. Have a mommy daughter day - maybe even an overnight trip!
19. Read more
20. Go through the National Board Renewal Process (and hopefully get it)

I'm halfway there, what would you suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)