Tuesday, May 14, 2013

TAT: Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day!  My weekend was busy and good. It started Thursday when this:
Was delivered to me at school. I love it!

Then on Saturday after my Wildtree party we went to dinner with my mom. It was good, relaxing, and fun. 

Sunday we went to my in laws house. It was just us and them, which was good since P felt a little under the weather after her nap. She clung to me the rest if the evening. We had a good dinner and easy ride home. 

At home, J had P give me this:
I love it!  I'm a little disappointed in myself that we didn't get any pictures but P was not feeling good and I was happy to sit and cuddle. 

Check out other Mother's Day celebrations with Toddle Along Tuesday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)