Friday, May 3, 2013

I'm Heather, and I have a problem

I am addicted to Starbucks.  I love their coffee, lattes, fraps, green tea, you name it.  As cheap as I am, I try to scrounge together money to get something at least once a week.


It's terrible.  I even have my daughter in on the addition.  One of the times that I got a coffee at the grocery store, the barista made her a "drink."  It was a sample cup full of whipped cream.  Now, P asks for "coffee" every time we are at Target or grocery store.


I really had been better around the holidays.  Then the gift cards rolled in.  I have not actually paid for a coffee in months.  I'm officially out of gift cards, so it cash or no drinks.  What will I do???

What have your brought your child into?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)