Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cookies

Every year for the past 9 years, my sisters and I have hosted a cookie exchange.  We invite our friends and family to bring 12 dozen (yes there are that many people) and share.  Everyone leaves with about 12 dozen different cookies.  I'll be writing a little next week about how this year's party went.

It is really fun to hang out and chat. It is really yummy to have all kinds of cookies. We also have a competition for the best tasting, best looking, and most creative cookies. We give small prizes to the winners.

This year Pinterest inspired my "cookie."  It is sea salt Nutella fudge.
http://tastykitchen.com/recipes/desserts/chocolate-nutella-sea-salt-fudge/
I gathered my ingredients.

I doubled the ingredients because I used a 9 by 13 instead of an 8 by 8.

In the double boiler, the mixture smoothed very quickly.

Into the pans.  This was almost too easy!

Then into the fridge.

I'm very excited to see how it turns out but that's for another post about the party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)