Monday, December 24, 2012

21 month update

I said that I was going to keep up with these updates and I'm late again!  Well, here goes!


I cannot believe my little girl is so close to 2!  Here goes the update!



Age: 21 months



Sizes: Still size 4 diapers.  We have made our next order for size 5 diapers though. They won't be here for a while but they are the next step. She is now into 24 month clothes solidly. The pants are a little long but there is room for her to move.

Sleeping: Still good. Napping is back on track and she is sleeping til at least 7:30 most mornings.


Eating: Going well. She definitely likes some things, like oranges, blueberries, and corn, that really bother her bottom. She has also discovered cookies and LOVES them. She is her mother's daughter. :)

Favorites:  She is still loving Minnie and baby. She also loves books, games on my iPad, and her bins of toys. She likes me to sing to her and walk outside. She got more coloring material from a buddy at the sitters too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)