Monday, November 12, 2012

All I want for Christmas...




I'm linking up with Melissa at Growing Up Geeky for another round of Toddle Along Tuesday. This week is what I want for Christmas. Somethings on my list are more realistic than others. But who knows what Santa can do!

1. iPod shuffle - since I back to working out, I need something small for some tunes. And it's cute.  And pink. 
2. Ann Taylor Loft jeans. After my hole in the rear incident, I realized that I have not bought new jeans in several years. It's time. 
3. Stemless wine glasses. Not that we are wine snobs by any means but the glasses we registered for (and were given) when we got married are past their prime and are very hard to clean. 
4. V-cups and storage drawer for my Keurig Vue. It's my new bay in the mornings and I need to keep my obsession going. 
5. Flat iron. I have no idea what brand but I need a new one. My $25, 3 year old one is ready to bite it. 
6. Dansko shoes. This is my dream item. We will see. 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for pink music players! I had a bright green one years ago... I miss its cuteness! I also love the stemless wine glass idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)