Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Too much going on

I would have loved to do Milestone Monday and talk about P turning 6 months and starting cereal. I would have loved to post some super cute pictures of these milestones today but the past week has been INSANE!!!

First I found out a good friend of mine is in for a battle with cancer. Then another friend's mom is also battling cancer. Then we lost a student at school. Finally today my mom had a mini stroke. Can this week end now?

BTW - friend's mom's cancer is super treatable. My mom will be okay. They are still running some tests to see what caused it so more info will be coming soon! I will post soon about all the good stuff going on but I need to get through the next couple of days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)