I am really getting into the meat of my training for the Breast Cancer 3 Day. Today I did an 8 mile walk and while out there I learned a few things. Here they are!
1. If I walk on all of the sidewalks in my neighborhood (a couple small stretches twice to take P home), it is just short of 8 miles. This is oddly irritating when trying to get 8 miles in.
2. I love having my sister's old jogging stroller. I think P likes it too but she did hit the wall a about 3.5 mikes.
3. I am really nervous that my feet will bother me the further into training I get and I don't know what to do about it.
4. I need to find some new shorts to wear. My skort just isn't going to cut it.
5. I am sooooooo excited about the walk!!
If you want to learn more about the Vreast Cancer 3 Day you can check out my page here: www.the3day.org/goto/MilesForMelissaHV