Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I learned today

I am really getting into the meat of my training for the Breast Cancer 3 Day. Today I did an 8 mile walk and while out there I learned a few things. Here they are!

1. If I walk on all of the sidewalks in my neighborhood (a couple small stretches twice to take P home), it is just short of 8 miles. This is oddly irritating when trying to get 8 miles in.

2. I love having my sister's old jogging stroller. I think P likes it too but she did hit the wall a about 3.5 mikes.

3. I am really nervous that my feet will bother me the further into training I get and I don't know what to do about it.

4. I need to find some new shorts to wear. My skort just isn't going to cut it.

5. I am sooooooo excited about the walk!!


If you want to learn more about the Vreast Cancer 3 Day you can check out my page here: www.the3day.org/goto/MilesForMelissaHV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)