Friday, May 11, 2012

Product review:Origami Owl

I stumbled upon Origami Owl from another blog and feel in love with the idea. I love jewelry but have never been a big bracelet person. So when bead bracelets came out, they always intrigued me but I just could not commit. Enter Origami Owl!


I have the medium silver locket with 4 charms. I picked the wedding ring (for J), March birthstone (for P), the apple (for me), and the pink ribbon (for a lot if people but most importantly, my mom). I love it!! I love what I have but I love that I can add more charms or change some out. I am looking at some of the dangles and plates too.

Here is my locket with charms:


There are lots of ways to put together a combo that is truly yours. Here are more cool combos:

I am currently hosting an online party at http://jennifer.origamiowl.com/. Just use party ID 2694 in the payment information if you order this month. If you stumble upon this later this summer, just mention my name. I am a locket ambassador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting!
Tell all your friends, after you talk to me! :)